Source code for your own projects
This is a list of various web links where you can find code I have either written myself or added to (such as open source projects), or that I just recommend because I use them myself:
- Animating windows and controls in Xojo Cocoa apps - My approach at using Cocoa's NSViewAnimation. Mac OS X Cocoa only.
- Dynamic Menu Items - Overlay multiple menu items in one row (e.g. Cmd-W for "Close Window" and Cmd-Option-C for "Close All"). Mac OS X only.
- Persistent Objects - store your data in a DB without the usual hassles such as SQL and RecordSets.
- AquaticPrime library - license verificaton for your products you want to sell (see also this tutorial)
- Custom-EditField - an TextEdit control to display formatted and highlighted text (XML, REALbasic code and more).
- MacOSLib - access to lots of native OS X function (Cocoa, Core Foundation, Core Graphics and more).
- ZipPackage - read and write Zip files on all platforms.
- ListboxDoubleClickFix - support double clicks in multi-selection Listboxes properly.
- RegisterExtension - A class to associate a file extension in Microsoft Windows.
- OpenLingua - a clone of Lingua with a few improvements, open source.
- TCMPortMapper - opens router ports for your internet-enabled server application, via PnP or NAT-PMP.
- Localization - all you need to know to translate a REAL Studio-made application into other languages.
- AppStoreGuide - REALbasic applications and the Mac App Store.
- RBSparkle - code for handling application update checking.
- AppleEvents - how to make your OS X app scriptable (AppleScript)
- TT's classes and plugins - my own contributions, partially a bit outdated.